Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brooksville Barn Burner











Wow, what a fantastic time we had at the 2010 Barn Burner in Brooksville!  Sam's friend and co-worker Jeff and his wife Michelle were our hosts and the food was unbelievable, great friends to hang out with and the music was top notch!  The groups were Next of Kin which is a family group with father on guitar, cousin on drums and daughter is lead singer..her voice is phenomenal! American Idol look out!  The headliner though was the Damon Fowler band and they were incredible!  His voice is so pure and the band is just great.  We saw them a few weeks ago at Skipper's in Tampa and couldn't wait to see them again.  The weather was so nice, just the perfect temperature and we couldn't have asked for a better night.  I was so thankful we had a GPS because this place was in the "back side of nowhere" as my dad would say, way, way out in the country, we passed BFE quite a ways before we got there! haha  Loved it though and can't wait til next year!  Today Sam and I have been decorating for Halloween and we're both pooped.  Just had a yummy burger he cooked on the grill for dinner, so I'm ready to sit down and relax.  Sam is on night shift this week which sucks but nothing we can do about that. 

Our friends Mark and Vicky dropped by this afternoon with a bag of free crap they scored at the Big Top flea market and they wanted to give it to me to see if I wanted to auction it off on Listia..my new favorite hobby.  I love this site because I trade all kind of useless stuff to me and get stuff that is useful!  The only cost is the money I spend on shipping of the items I get rid of and people bid on but so far it's been worth it for the freebies I've scored.  This is the link to sign up and check it out if anyone reading might be interested.  It's really totally free and very cool!  http://www.listia.com/signup/45994

Well enough for today, I'm toast.  Night all...zzz.....zzz....zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment