Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Camping????

It is a beautiful day in outside and I'm very rested after turning in early last night. Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and it literally stole the life out of me.  I can to in that place for one hour and feel like I've worked a full 8 hour day.  I truly despite it but there are some things I just can't find anywhere in Plant City and didn't have time to go out of town to shop.  Well I got up and at it this morning cause it's going to be a busy day.  The fish have been fed, Wally the cat has been fed, Matilda and Maisie have been walked and fed, and now I have to settle in for some cooking for the campout.  What?? Camping..me?  Say it isn't so for the woman who is a true creature of comfort.  Yep, I've agreed to try it for one night..that's 1 night only.  haha  Sam's friend Jeff has a huge woodstock-like get together every year out in Brooksville somewhere and there will be a huge bonfire..I'm talking like several feet tall and many feet wide, two awesome bands are playing, and there will be food, food and more food.  So, I'm cooking for the campout.  Our tent is going to be my wonderful old, decrepit van Moby.  Since there are no seats in the back of it we're throwing down some blankets and pillows down and using it as our tent, probably will be better than a tent anyway in case it rains.  Looking forward to it for the most part, but the good news is that there is a motel only 9 or 10 miles away in case the going gets too "rough" for me! haha  I'll post pix when I get back so I will have something to remember it by....woo hoo my first campout in 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment